Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pic365: day 6

First of all. I'm trying to decide how to deal with privacy. I'm thinking of posting here when I have the daily picture with a link to see it on Flickr. Otherwise I can't control who takes my pictures and does goodness-know-what with them. I am researching what other people do to protect photos on blogs.
Meanwhile I hope you enjoy the new atmosphere here. Very brown. Very awesome.
Blue was so 2010.
Brown is the new blue.

Picture today.... Drumroll.....
Savannah again! She is really loving getting her picture taken lately. And Everett is really hard to catch. He's moving too fast. His favorite evening activity is walking fast up and down the hall with food in his hand. But at bedtime, this is how Savannah is always found:

1 comment:

Tina B said...

I agree Becca. Let me know what you come up with. I am thinking about switching to a different site also. I started this one, but I am not sure yet either. Let me know what you find out, please.