Monday, April 6, 2009

Sell your attention for $

This is a website where you get paid to look at advertising. For real!
They says they "are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers."

It pays 5 cents to just look and it pays another 10-15 cents for clicking the link to learn more. It's even tailored to who you are and what you're interested in. As a result, I'm actually interested in most of the ads I see. I've only done it 3 days (not consecutively) and already earned $4.85. Not huge but nothing to sneeze at when DD's birthday is coming up. I think they pay every Friday, so I've been paid once so far. I'm looking forward to these ads, unlike the "unpaid" junk I see everyday. :)

Here's my referral URL if you're interested. Click this link to sign up. Just put my MeFile ID, rivkaselin, in the "Referral Code."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I've done something like this before, but I think they only paid once you reached $50. I lost interest, forgot the site and never got paid. I may check this out... I love all the coupon posts! I'm totally addicted to Walgreens, going tomorrow actually:) I've gotten to where I "need" to save at least 50% or more if I want to feel good about it. Yes, I know I'm a nerd about it, but I have a feeling you understand. I love the pics of Savy too, she is getting so big!