Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our favorite (and easiest) financial helper

Anyone interested in saving your money instead of spending it? Or getting a checking account that actually pays significant interest -- like 2.25% APY and no minimum balance instead of a certain large bank's 0% checking and 0.15% APY "savings" with fees if you don't keep a minimum balance. The way it works is easy-- it's an online bank. They still have ATMs -- isn't that mostly what you use your bank for anyway?

If you are interested I can send you an invitation to
open an Orange Savings Account or Electric Orange.
If you open an account with at least $250, ING will
deposit a $25 bonus in your new account and will give
me a $10 thank you bonus for the referral.

Your initial deposit $250+You getI get
Orange Savings Account $25 $10
Electric Orange $25 $10


Leave me a comment or email me and I'll answer any questions and hook you up.

1 comment:

dafeist said...

I LOVE ING!!!
We made considerable savings since joining a couple years ago, they rock!